Community Conversations on Health (CCOH)
Providing a simple method for rural and faith-based communities to share their concerns, questions, and needs for health information and resources.
Your Needs. Our Mission.
Community Conversations on Health (CCOH) is a partnership between Texas A&M AgriLife Extension and the Texas Department of State Health Services that aims to build strong foundations with communities and provide resources to help them make better informed decisions toward optimal health and well-being.
Have a Health Question?
Submit an anonymous question related to COVID-19, flu, chronic disease, or adopting a healthy lifestyle.
Do you trust public health?
Share your insights in this short, anonymous survey to help us improve health information and messaging.
Find a Regional Extension Specialist or find out more about Community Conversations on Health.
Simply put, our goal is to give a voice to rural and faith-based communities to ask questions, share concerns, and request health information and resources that you believe will help you make better informed decisions toward optimal health and well-being.
- Provide a simple method for communities to share their concerns, questions, and needs for health information and resources
- Develop information and resources in response to those concerns, questions, and needs
- Provide access to health resources, so you can better make decisions regarding your own health
- Support personal choice in decision making, without pressure
- Respect personal values and beliefs
The Community Conversations on Health team includes Texas A&M AgriLife Regional Extension Specialists with backgrounds and experience in rural and family health.